Rotary Cutter 45mm + 10 Titanium Coated Cutter Blades
Need Help? Email: email@example.com
We Want To Give You
An Incredible FREE Gift
Over $70 Worth Of Titanium Coated Cutter Blades That Can Last Twice As Long As Branded Blades Like Olfa, Fiskars, And Martelli
Yours FREE, When You Buy Our Award-Winning Ergonomic Rotary Cutter. Here’s What Is Included:
- 1 Fabric Hut's Ergonomic Rotary Cutter that can be used by left and right-handed people.
- 10 45mm Titanium Coated Cutter Blades - Each blade is made of high-quality, durable SKS-7 Tungsten Steel and coated with titanium with allows the blades to last twice as long as branded cutter blades like Olfa, Fiskars, And Martelli. (valued at $75.00)
- 1 Plastic containers to store your blades safely.
Dear Quilter, Seamstress, or Crafer,
As experienced Quilter, Seamstress, or Crafers you know the importance of a smooth, precise cut. Not only you need to choose a premium rotary cutter to accomplish this. But, did you know the most popular brands of rotary cutters like Olfa, Fiskars, and Martelli DON'T have the highest quality blades attached? These blades dull quickly and often need replacements before we're ready to pay for them.
Dull blades and scissors force you to cut with more pressure, and if you're suffering from fibromyalgia or arthritis, that pressure causes excruciating pain. Rather than suffer through dull blades or emptying your bank account for expensive brand-name blades, it's time to invest in The Fabric Hut's Ergonomic Rotary Cutter 45mm that already comes with 10 high-quality Titanium Coated Cutter Blades that can last twice as long as any other rotary cutter blades!
The Titanium coating allows our blades to last TWICE AS LONG as traditional brand-name blades like Olfa, Fiskars, and Martelli. The best part? These blades will save you hundreds of dollars in the long run, and the best part... today you get 10 Titanium Coated Cutter Blades FREE when you buy our Ergonomic Rotary Cutter 45mm!
Premium Quality Steel
Each blade is sourced from high-quality, durable SKS-7 Tungsten Steel and coated with titanium to create a corrosion-resistant, long-lasting blade.
Fits All Major Cutter Brands
Including OLFA, Fiskars, Clover, Martelli, Quilters Select, and Gingher 45mm rotary cutters.
These 45mm rotary blades can cut a wide range of materials and mediums, including cardstock, paper, fabric, vinyl, wood, and more; everything you need as a crafter.
Less Painful Cutting Ability
Sharp, long-lasting blades allow you to cut multiple layers of fabric without inducing any fibromyalgia or arthritis pain.
The ergonomic rotary cutter can be adjusted for left-handed people and for right-handed people.
Our blades are specially designed to fight the high-prices of more popular brands while lasting twice as long! And today you get 10 Titanium Coated Cutter Blades for free.
Shop with us today and feel the difference!
60 Days Money-Back Guarantee
Order right now with confidence! Try our Rotary Cutter and our Cutter Blades for 60 days risk-free. If you are not happy with your purchase, we'll send you a full refund. No returns and no questions asked.
Rotary Cutter Specifications:
- Fits 45mm Cutter Blades
- Compatible with Olfa, Fiskars and Martelly blades
- Also fits 45mm pinking, scallop/peak, and wave blades for decorative edging
- Ergonomically curved handle
- Squeeze trigger handle exposes blade and self-retracts for safety
- Dual-action safety lock allows for the blade to be locked while in use or locked inside the handle when not in
Titanium Coated Cutter Blades Specifications:
- Perfect for crisp, controlled cuts on a wide variety of materials
- These blades fit most 45 mm rotary cutters on the market today.
- A titanium blade coating that is three times harder than steel for improved durability and lasting sharpness.
- Ideal for cutting multiple layers of fabric, paper, felt and vinyl
- High-grade, precision-ground, premium steel 45 mm rotary blades offer clean cuts
1 x 45mm Rotary Cutter
10 x 45mm Titanium Coated Cutter Blades
1 x Plastic container to store your Cutter Blades
Is it safe to receive a letter or a package from China?Acording to the World Health Organization it is safe. People receiving packages from China are not at risk of contracting the new coronavirus. From previous analysis, we know coronaviruses do not survive long on objects, such as letters or packages.
Would Like To Buy But Can't Afford It?
Consider using VIABILL, our credit solution without interest. Pay the same - but in 4 equal payments. Option available at checkout.
The blades are extremely sharp, be extra careful opening the package to avoid cutting yourself.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase just let us know and we will give you a full refund. Returns include free return shipping, no restocking fee is charged.
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE: Find a cheaper similar product within 24 hours of placing your order, and we’ll give you twice the difference.