Free-Motion/Darning Quilting Foot
Need Help? Email: email@example.com
The Fabric Hut Free-Motion/Darning Quilting Foot is a spring action foot used for free motion embroidery, darning or quilting.
This foot is transparent giving the user an excellent view of work.
The Fabric Hut Free-Motion/Darning Quilting Foot is made to fit any Low Shank Sewing Machine.
The Fabric Hut Premium Sewing Feet are high-quality sewing feet that provide the user with ease of use for tasks they could be extremely tedious if done by hand.
Fits All Low Shank Singer, Brother, Babylock, Husqvarna Viking (Husky Series), Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, Bernina (Bernette Series), New Home, Simplicity, Necchi and Elna Sewing Machines.
- High-Quality Premium Sewing Feet From The Fabric Hut
- Provides Ease-of-Use for Tasks that Could be Extremely Tedious if Done by Hand
- Fits All Low Shank Singer, Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Simplicity, Necchi and Elna Sewing Machines
See How to Use The Fabric Hut Free-Motion/Darning Quilting Foot:
How Do I Know If My Machine Is "Low-Shank" And This Presser Foot Will Fit? If you don’t know what sort of shank your machine has, it’s probably a low shank. Because High Shank machines are generally “fancy” embroidery models which are more costly, and those who invest in these models tend to know exactly what shank type it is. Most household sewing machines are "low-shank" and will fit this presser foot.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase just let us know and we will give you a full refund. Returns include free return shipping, no restocking fee is charged.
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE: Find a cheaper similar product within 24 hours of placing your order, and we’ll give you twice the difference.