Fusible Fleece Double Sided
We no longer guarantee deliveries by Christmas
Need Help? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fusible Fleece Double Sided Adhesive bonds two fabrics together and adds volume in one easy application. Ideal for quilts, clothing bags & furnishings.
Watch the video to see how it works:
- Size: 112 cm x 50cm (44.09'' x 19.68'')
- Packing: 1 Package = 1 Pcs = 112 cm x 50cm (44.09'' x 19.68'')
Advantages of using Double Sided Fusible Fleece:
- Can be ironed-on from both sides
- Efficient use with little wastage
- Two materials are ironed together in one step
- Pleasant soft feel - Ideal for patchwork projects
- Very good for clothing items: e.g. waistcoats, jackets
- Washable and dry cleanable
Method of use:
Place the Fusible Fleece Double Sided between the two fabrics to be stuck together; make sure that there are no folds or pulls; it is particularly important to iron carefully.
With waistcoats and jackets, we recommend you to test a sufficiently large area to check the adhesion and look of both fabrics.
Tip: Secure the joined fabrics either by appropriate seams or through additional quilting.
Ironing: With a damp cloth, iron setting wool/cotton, iron each area for about 15 seconds.
Washable in temperatures up to 30 °C in the gentle cycle, dry cleanable
- USA: Flat $4.95
- International: Flat $6.95
- Free Shipping on orders over $75
- USA: 12-20 Business Days (with tracking)
- UK, CA, AU, NZ: 15-30 Business Days (with tracking)
- Other: Up to 60 Days (may not have tracking)
- 100% Satisfaction guaranteed: If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase just let us know and we will give you a full refund. Returns include free return shipping, no restocking fee is charged.
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE: Find a cheaper similar product within 24 hours of placing your order, and we’ll give you twice the difference.
- ON TIME DELIVERY GUARANTEE: Full refund if the product is not received in 60 days.