The Flower Stitch Foot
Need Help? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Makes flower designs simple and easy on your sewing machine.
- Fits all Low Shank machines (most current machines).
- Suitable for most Singer, Brother, Babylock, Husqvarna, Viking, Janome, Juki, Bernette, New Home, Necchi, Elna
- Attach to your presser bar and needle clamp to make circles, flowers, and eyelets on place-mats, button covers, soft jewelry, and cuffs - without a hoop!
- Expand flower designs by adjusting the needle position and/or using different decorative zigzag stitches.
- Fits ONLY low shank sewing machines with zigzag capabilities.
- A variety of beautiful circles, flowers, and eyelets can be obtained by using the flower stitch attachment with your machine's zigzag.
- The foam ring on the bottom of the foot grips the fabric to allow even stitching.
- Largest circle made is approximately 1-1/16" wide
- NOTE: Does not fit the Pfaff 7570ealthy diet, pleasant mood, and certain exercise
Setting up the machine
- Raise the needle and presser foot and remove the foot holder and standard presser foot.
- Thread the needle and bobbin.
- Place the flower stitch foot in position. Make sure the Raising Lever sits above the needle clamp.
- Use a screwdriver to tighten both the thumb screw and the needle set screw to prevent them from loosening while the attachment is working.
- Drop the feed dogs.
- Reduce presser foot pressure to 3 and set the thread tension to 1 - 3
- Adjust the stitch width to no more than 5mm. As shown below, you should try some test samples to review all the options you can achieve by varying the stitch itself as well as the stitch width.
- Loosen the back screw on the attachment (the screw that sits horizontally) to move the disc right and left between the –and + marks embossed on the disc itself. This movement left and right determines the size of the flower. When set to your chosen position, re-tighten the screw.
How do I know the Flower Stitch Sewing Foot will fit my machine?
Fits All Low Shank Singer, Brother, Babylock, Viking (Husky Series), Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, Bernina (Bernette Series), New Home, Necchi, Elna and More!
How do I find out if my machine has a Low Shank?
If you don’t know what sort of shank your machine has, it’s probably a low shank. Because High Shank machines are generally “fancy” embroidery models which are more costly, and those who invest in these models tend to know exactly what shank type it is. Most household sewing machines are "low-shank" and will fit this presser foot.
- USA: Flat $4.95
- International: Flat $6.95
- Free Shipping on orders over $75
- 100% Satisfaction guaranteed: If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase just let us know and we will give you a full refund (see our Refund Policy page to know more).
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE: Find a cheaper similar product within 24 hours of placing your order, and we’ll give you twice the difference.
- ON TIME DELIVERY GUARANTEE: Full refund if the product is not received in 60 days.