28mm Titanium Coated Rotary Cutter Blades For OLFA and Fiskars - Buy 10 Get 20 Free
Need Help? Email: email@example.com
- 30 x Titanium Coated SKS-7 German Steel 28mm Rotary Cutter Replacement Blades For OLFA and Fiskars Cutters
- 1 x Plastic container
- Brand new, high-quality SKS-7 Titanium Coated blades, not reshaped
- Universal Fit: The blades fit all 28mm Rotary Cutters brands
As experienced DIY-ers and quilters, you know the importance of a smooth, precise cut. Naturally, you've chosen a premium rotary cutter to accomplish this. But, did you know the most popular brands of rotary cutters DON'T have the highest quality blades attached? These blades dull quickly and often need replacements before we're ready to pay for them.
Dull blades and scissors force you to cut with more pressure, and if you're suffering from fibromyalgia or arthritis, that pressure causes excruciating pain. Rather than suffer through dull blades or emptying your bank account for expensive brand-name blades, it's time to invest in The Fabric Hut's Titanium Coated Rotary Cutting Blades Replacements!
The Titanium coating allows our blades to last TWICE AS LONG as traditional brand-name blades, and they fit perfectly into your cutter. The best part? These blades will save you hundreds of dollars in the long run... and we've backed each one with our Satisfaction Guarantee. Try them risk-free for 60 days!
- PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIAL -- Each blade is sourced from high-quality, durable Titanium coated SKS-7 Tungsten Steel to create a corrosion-resistant, long-lasting blade.
- 28MM BLADES -- This size blade is perfect for quilters and DIY-gurus to cut a wide range of materials such as fabric, vinyl, wood, and more.
- LESS PAINFUL CUTTING ABILITY -- Sharp, long-lasting blades allow you to cut multiple layers of fabric without inducing any fibromyalgia or arthritis pain.
- AFFORDABLE REPLACEMENTS -- Our blades are specially designed to fight the high-prices of more popular brands while lasting twice as long!
SATISFACTION GUARANTEE -- Try our blades for 60 days risk-free. If you can find another blade that beats our quality, we'll send you a full refund and you can keep the blades.
Is it safe to receive a letter or a package from China?Acording to the World Health Organization it is safe. People receiving packages from China are not at risk of contracting the new coronavirus. From previous analysis, we know coronaviruses do not survive long on objects, such as letters or packages.
Would Like To Buy But Can't Afford It?
Consider using VIABILL, our credit solution without interest. Pay the same - but in 4 equal payments. Option available at checkout.
The blades are extremely sharp, be extra careful opening the package to avoid cutting yourself.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase just let us know and we will give you a full refund. Returns include free return shipping, no restocking fee is charged.
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE: Find a cheaper similar product within 24 hours of placing your order, and we’ll give you twice the difference.