Nancy Zieman No-Hassle Triangle Gauge
Need Help? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eliminate the guesswork for creating 1/2 inch squares and 1/4 inch square triangles.
- Effortlessly cut, mark and stitch without ever cutting a triangle or guessing at the sizes.
- Make five block sizes for both 1/2 and 1/4 inch triangles.
- Reference the left side of the gauge for 1/2 inch squares and the right side for 1/4 inch square triangles.
- The sliding gauge locks for accuracy.
- This package includes one twelve inch triangle gauge with multiple measurement options (ranges from 2-7/8 inch to 7-1/4 inch cutting options). Imported.
Is it safe to receive a letter or a package from China?Acording to the World Health Organization it is safe. People receiving packages from China are not at risk of contracting the new coronavirus. From previous analysis, we know coronaviruses do not survive long on objects, such as letters or packages.
Would Like To Buy But Can't Afford It?
Consider using VIABILL, our credit solution without interest. Pay the same - but in 4 equal payments. Option available at checkout.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase just let us know and we will give you a full refund. Returns include free return shipping, no restocking fee is charged.
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE: Find a cheaper similar product within 24 hours of placing your order, and we’ll give you twice the difference.