Nancy Zieman No-Hassle Triangle Gauge
Need Help? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eliminate the guesswork for creating 1/2 inch squares and 1/4 inch square triangles.
- Effortlessly cut, mark and stitch without ever cutting a triangle or guessing at the sizes.
- Make five block sizes for both 1/2 and 1/4 inch triangles.
- Reference the left side of the gauge for 1/2 inch squares and the right side for 1/4 inch square triangles.
- The sliding gauge locks for accuracy.
- This package includes one twelve inch triangle gauge with multiple measurement options (ranges from 2-7/8 inch to 7-1/4 inch cutting options). Imported.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase just let us know and we will give you a full refund. Returns include free return shipping, no restocking fee is charged.
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE: Find a cheaper similar product within 24 hours of placing your order, and we’ll give you twice the difference.